Sixth Form Application 2014
Applicants requiring Interview
If you were put on an interview list then you must attend an interview before we can finish processing your application. Log in here to view the status of your application.
Once you have been accepted, you must
- Attend the orientation meetings at the stipulated times.
- Collect an acceptance package and a letter offering you a place: August 28, 2014
- Respond to the letter stating whether you accept or decline the offer
- Review the terms of and sign the Sixth Form Contract:
- Pay the stipulated fees and return the School's Copy of the vouchers. (Voucher can be obtained at the school)
- Insurance Fee
- PTA Fee
- Lab Fees
- Special Projects Fee
- Attend the first day of school in uniform (September 1 for 6A, September 4 for 6B)
- Attend the Commencement Service
- Attend the first day of classes
Anyone inappropriately dressed will not be allowed in the orientation meeting
and their offer to sixth form will be rescinded.
- Long sleeve shirt
- Tie optional
- No jeans
- No sneakers
- Dress(modest) OR blouse(modest) and skirt(modest)
- No jeans(Skirt or pants)
- Dress Shoes - No slippers or sandals.
- No sneakers
Failure to meet any of the requirement above will result in forfeiture of your place in sixth form.
- Acceptance and Interview List
- Placement List & Subjects/Class Assignments (Complete Acceptance List)
- Download uniform pattern (Girls): as PDF Document
- Instructions for Uniform
- About the package
- Interviews for Sixth Form
- Pay for and Collect Sixth Form Registration Packages - August 28 at 10 am.
- Meeting with Sixth Form Parents
- Orientation and handing in of documents and vouchers
- Commencement Service - September 7
- Classes Begin for New and returning Sixth Form Students - September 8
- read here for details of these events: http://calendar.stjago.com/event/512
Several problems have been reported by persons using Internet Explorer.
Online Applications are not being accepted at this time but persons who had started application may log in to see progress.